I updated to mSecure on my other Mac, and now I have the exact same problem there too.
I opened a support ticket with mSecure. No one ever replied or offered any kind of solution. They simply closed the ticket quietly.
At least it still works on my iPhone, iPad and Windows computers.
But if you haven't upgraded on your Mac, you might want to hold off. Or maybe switch to 1Password...
We're not sure what's causing this to happen for a handful of our users, but I am in the process of trying to get information from any users experiencing crashing as you have described. Would you like send me logging so I can get to our developer for analysis? If so, I'll send instructions in my next response.
Yes, I can send you log files. Please tell me what to do. I really need to get this issue resolved.
Thank you very much Ehan. The first thing you'll need to do is open the "Console" app. You can find that in the "Utilities" folder in your "Applications" folders, or you can simply bring in Spotlight and type in "Console."
After you have opened the Console app, follow the instructions below:
1) Click into the search field in the top right, and type in "msecurelog" and press the "return" key on your keyboard
2) Click "Start streaming" in the main window
3) Open mSecure, click "Help" in the menu bar at the top left of your screen, then press the "option" key on your keyboard
4) In the options that show up at the bottom of the Help menu, click "Enable logging"
5) mSecure should have closed by now if it crashes, so open it, and you should see logging in the Console
6) Click on any of the log entries, press "command+A" to select all, copy it to your clipboard, and then paste that data into a new TextEdit document.
7) Save the text document, then attach that in your next response
I have mSecure 6.0.1 on my MacBook Pro running macOS 12.3.
It crashes every single time I open it after authentication.
I opened a support ticket and have not received a response at all.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and receive the same result.
I have not been able to find instructions on completely removing all traces of mSecure from the computer, so I haven't been able to try that.
Been using mSecure for over 10 years, but I'm pretty unhappy with it now.
2 personas tienen este problema