Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Can't log in to msecure on Android

I had to reset some apps on my phone, and now I only get "update required check the play air for an update", nothing new in play store. Vicious circle....help.

Yes

This morning we have published a new version of mSecure 6 to the Play Store, and it will be available to everyone - no gradual rollout. I'm not sure how it will take to reach everyone's devices, but you should have access to it by the end of day. Please check Play Store throughout the day to see if it becomes available on all your devices, and that should take care of the problem you reported.

Hello, i paid for mSecure 5 Pro and was updated 2 Days ago. Now i'm not able to login into the new Version mSecure 6.

It says, "there is already an account existing for this user"...I'm not able to get to my data and this ist terrible urgent to me.

Can you help me soon, please?

Greetings...Andreas

@Andreas I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. It's been incredibly busy after the v6 release, so my response times have become much longer than normal. I think the problem here is that you are trying to sign up for a new account instead of signing in to the account you already have. When you try to sign up for an account, it won't let you proceed if an account is already in the system with the same email address you enter, which seems to be what's happening here.

When you get to the screen where it asks you to Sign Up or Sign In, what happens when you tap the option to Sign In instead?

Hey Mike, this is exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm choosing the login option, where this message appears. If I try to register, there is another message shown. And I know my credentials, trust me! Never changed for years. Would it help, when you reset my Password, or will i have then problems to make a restore from a backup file from my dropbox?
Hi Mike, another idea...before update to mSecure6 I've loged in with my fingerprint and not with my password...does this makes a difference?

@Andreas The message you are seeing is telling me you are trying to sign up for a new account. Are you by any chance using the Android app in the German language? If so, we have been informed that the Sign Up and Sign In buttons (translated to German of course) are mixed up. If you are using the app in German, can you try tapping the button that tells you to Sign Up?

Hi, got it fixed. I had 2 issues... 1st was: did the login with the "wrong" button. 2nd was: activated login option with my biometric data (fingerprint). Thatfor i've been asked to enter my DIVICE-PASSWORD. Now i had to login into the new version of mSecure first with username/password. But now i had to use my DEVICEPASSWORD?????? It was set (i suppose) by activating my biometric login possibility. Now i was able to login and got my data. So lucky me!!!!

@Andreas It's great to hear you were able to sign in to mSecure, and just in case it wasn't clear, we're fixing the button mixup in the next Android release. I'm not sure I understand everything else that happened, but that's ok. As long as you are back in the app and you have access to all your data, everything is good. Please let us know should you need further assistance.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario