Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

I need help to synchronize my info

I have downloaded the mSecure5 app on my galaxy note 10 tablet and filled in all my info lin nos etc etc. I now want to sync it to my galaxy A71 mobile. When I log in it asks me for account key and I have tried without any success. I am not very tech minded hence need help

Hi Denise,

Thank you for contacting us. It sounds like you just need to authenticate as the owner of your mSecure account, which can be done a couple of different ways. The easiest way should be to scan the QR code you can reveal in mSecure's Account Settings on your Note 10. To do that, follow the instructions below:

1. Open mSecure on your Note 10
  2. Tap the menu icon in the top left
  3. Tap Settings in the menu that slides in
  4. Tap Account Settings
  5. Tap the option to reveal or get your account QR code
  6. When signing in to mSecure on your Galaxy A71, scan the code that is displayed in the Account Settings of mSecure on your Note 10

Did that help with the issue Denise?

No I still cant scan the qr code
I have managed to do it now thank you for your help Regards Denise

No problem at all Denise, and it's great to hear you were able to get signed in to mSecure on your phone. Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario