I am having trouble installing MSecure 5 on my MacBook Air, it asks for my password but when I put the password in It says it's incorrect.
I have MSecure 5 on an iPad and two iPhones.
Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I think this can be fixed by simply resetting mSecure 5 on your MacBook, then you can sign in to the same account you are signed in to on your iPhones and iPad.
First, open mSecure 5 on each of your iOS devices, tap on the menu button in the top left of the screen, and tap Settings. In the Settings screen, tap Account Settings, and make note of the email address next to Username. If the email address is not the same in each mSecure app, stop and let me know.
Next, you can reset mSecure on your Mac using the instructions below:
1. Open mSecure on your Mac, and look in the top left corner of your screen. You should see "mSecure" in the menu bar. To the right of "mSecure," you should see the word "Help." You'll click on that in step #2 below.
2. Click Help in the menu bar at the top left of your screen. A contextual menu will appear. Hold down the "option" key on your keyboard, and you should see two hidden options appear at the bottom of the contextual menu.
3. Click "Show Data File in Finder", and a Finder window will appear revealing mSecure's database file, which is named, "mSecure.mscb"
4. Close mSecure
5. Move the "mSecure.mscb" file to the trash
Now you have reset the Mac app, and you're ready to sign back in to your mSecure account:
1. Open mSecure on your Mac if it is closed
2. Skip the welcome screens to go directly to the Sign Up / Sign In screen
3. Click "Sign In"
Enter your mSecure account's email address for the username, then enter the password for that account to sign in to it.
No problem at all Grant, and it's great to hear everything is working now! You have a great day too, and please let us know should you need further assistance.