Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Sync with Google Drive

I think it will be useful for everyone.

1 Persona le gusta esta idea

Thank you for your feedback Konstantin. Currently, we don't have any plans to implement Google Drive syncing, since we have our own cloud storage system called mSecure Cloud. The data stored in the cloud is secured in the same way regardless of what cloud system you use, so we're not sure at this time what the advantage to storing your data in Google Drive would be. Can you let me know why that would be helpful in your case? What advantage do you see it providing?

I am afraid that after the appearance of v6, mSecure Cloud synchronization in v5 will stop working.

I am afraid that after the appearance of v6, mSecure Cloud synchronization in v5 will stop working

Hi Konstantin,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, but when v6 is released, it will install over the top of mSecure 5 if the app is upgraded. If for some reason, mSecure 5 is no upgraded, then mSecure Cloud syncing will continue to work as it always has, so you won't have any need for syncing using a different cloud system.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario