Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Help needed to migrate data from v4 to v5

Hello, I am currently running msecure v4.5.2 and would like to migrate my data to msecure v5. I understand the requirements for migration to v5. I have v5 downloaded but have yet to make an account. I would like aid in either upgrading my v4.5.2 version of msecure to v4.5.4 or just transferring my data/account entirely to v5. Please help!

2 personas tienen este problema

Hi Steven,

Thank you for contacting us, and this should be no problem at all. Real quick, can you let me know if you are still able to open mSecure 4 on your iOS device? Some of our customers are not able to open the app, so the first thing I need to do is make sure you have access to your data.

If you do have access, then the first thing to do would be to check in the App Store app to see if there is an update available for mSecure 4. To do that, follow the steps below:

1. Open the App Store app
  2. Tap the picture in the top right corner
  3. Tap Purchased
  4. Tap My Purchases if the option is available
  5. Search for mSecure 4, the one with light blue app icon

Are you able to find the old app, and does it show you there is an update available?

Hi Mike, I do not have access nor can I open msecure4. When pressing on v4 a pop up with the prompt “mSecure needs to be updated” pops up and then closes the app. I have also searched for v4 with the light blue icon in the app store and only the current v5 msecure pops up after searching.
Mike! Good News! I went for broke and just tried the sync regardless of msecure being v4.5.2. Worked perfectly! Mahalo for the timely response

Hi Steve,

It's great to hear you were able to get your data migrated! Let me know if you need further assistance.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario