Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

In 2021 is there any way to just get a new password

Password reset to stop my ex from sabotaging my accounts. I don’t know where I wrote it down and after 30+ tries haven’t had success getting the password. Even with the hint. I must have changed the password since and did t update the hint. Is there anything you can do to help? Other then deleting everything and starting fresh?

Hi Erika,

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in here. Unfortunately, when it comes to password issues, there isn't a whole lot we can do. We don't acquire your password, and we don't ever get access to your data in an unencrypted state, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of them.

You can reset your account, though, and start over. In this case, if you had a backup made from before a change to the password, you could try restoring from that backup file. Other than that, all I can offer is instructions to reset your mSecure account or just the app if you are using a version prior to mSecure 5. I'm sorry I don't have any other options to offer.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario