Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

I can't link my dropbox on Windows 10

"Dropbox recently updated their API's for app connectivity, and what they changed has broken the linking for Dropbox syncing in mSecure" 

Is this issue fix? If not will mSecure releasing a new version to address this?  Thanks

1 Persona tiene este problema

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Our Windows developer has been in contact with different support techs from Dropbox, and we're hoping there will be a resolution soon. When the issue is fixed, we will be releasing an update with the fix. In the meantime, if you are using mSecure 5, you can use mSecure Cloud syncing, as it is secured in the same way data stored in Dropbox is secured. 

Thank you and looking forward for the update

Hi, do you have any update @Mike related to this issue? It's more than 1 month it's not working.

Hi Lorenzo,

This issue with the Dropbox sync feature is not planned to be fixed in mSecure 5. It is already fixed in mSecure 6, which is scheduled for releases as soon as possible. The first beta release is almost ready, then we hope to have it ready for production within a couple months after that. For now, you can use mSecure Cloud syncing instead. It is as secure as Dropbox syncing, and our most straight-forward sync feature. If you would like to, you can change to mSecure Cloud syncing in mSecure's Sync settings. 

Thank you Mike, I appreciate your reply wihch is reasonable, I'll move to mSecure Cloud syncing then, thank you.

When is mSecure 6 coming out with the Dropbox fix?

@Bob There is no concrete date for v6's public release, but we are getting very close. The beta releases are feature complete and stable, so now it's just a matter of buttoning up all of the details. We are working hard to release it as soon as possible.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario