Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

How to upgrade to pro

Hi, I have had msecure5 for a couple of years. I just purchased the pro to take advantage of the ability to sync multiple devices. Can you help?

I'd be happy to help! The first thing to do is to make sure that each mSecure app is seeing the license you just purchased, so I'm going to have you check the Account Settings in each of your mSecure apps. 

In the Account Settings of each mSecure app, tell me the email address you see next to the Username and also tell me if the "Account Type" is "Pro":

For the mobile app (iOS/Android):

1.    Tap the menu icon in the top left of mSecure's main view

2.    Tap Settings at the bottom of menu

3.    Tap Account Settings

For the Mac app:

1.    Open mSecure

2.    Click "mSecure > Preferences" in the menu bar in the top left of your screen

3.    Click the "Account" tab

For the Windows app:

1.    Click the settings icon in the bottom of the left column

2.    Click Account Settings

Hi Mike,  No, the initial account says free and the new account says pro. How do I sync.

Thanks, Teri

Also, The email address is different. I coul.dnt open a new account on my other devices because it said there was already an account with that username. Please help.

Teri

Also, the email address is different because I couldnt enter a new account on my other devices because it said there was already an account with that username. Please help!

Teri

Hi Teri,

Sorry for the late reply. I had to reschedule a flight last minute, so I was off yesterday. What you have described is not an uncommon occurrence. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but you have one account that is paid and one that is free. What you need to do is get all your mSecure apps signed in to the same account.

To do that, you will need to reset mSecure on any devices that aren't signed in to the paid account. Can you let me know all of the different devices you are using? It could be as easy as just reinstalling mSecure, but if you are on a Mac, you may need to reset the database file instead. Also, which device shows that you are signed in to a Pro account, and what is the email address showing as the username for that account?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario