Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Reset password for ver. 5

Hello!

I downloaded the latest app version 5 to my PC.

I enter the SING UP window and enter my email address and password. After pressing continue, the program generates an error - "Alread account exist for this username".

I go to the site "support.msecure.com", in the forgot password section I enter my email address and click "Reset my password". However, the letter does not come to my email address.

What to do ?

Thanks !

1 Persona tiene esta pregunta

Hi Roman,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. You shouldn't have any problem resetting your account from our website. After the account is reset, you will be able to set a new password, and then you can sign in to the app on your PC.

One thing to note here, when you reset the account, all of the data is getting deleted that is currently stored in the account. I believe you are upgrading, so that shouldn't be an issue, but I did want to make sure you were aware.

In order for me to help, I will need to know the email address you are entering when you try to reset your account on our site. I will check for it on our server to make sure the account exists, then I can help with the reset.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario