Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Msecure purchase

I purchased mSecure for the wrong email. How can I use the purchase with my new email?

1 Persona tiene esta pregunta

Hi Shepherd,

This is no problem at all to fix, but I will need to know the emails for your two mSecure accounts. After I find them in our system, I can simply move the license over to the account you would like to use.

Alternatively, you can simply reset mSecure on any device signed in to the wrong account and then sign in to the correct account. If you were to go that route, let me know first, because you would most likely need to make a backup of your data before doing so.

I am a user of the legacy software, bought Msecure5, set up username and password on Msecure. I have installed software on a new pc, but cannot sign in. I can't sign up with the email used to purchase the account. 

@Crystal

I checked our system, and I see that one of our support reps has responded to you via email, and he'll be able to help you get this resolved.

I have been using mSecure on my iPad for a month.  Not sure that version but by the shaded colour of the logo I believe it is msecure4.  Was msecure4 offered as a free trial for 30days.

I ask because once in the app I am not able to add new data

Hi Randy,

On iPad, mSecure 4 was not able to be run in a trial mode. In the older app, only the desktop versions had a trial mode where you could see how the app worked before purchasing a license. If you downloaded mSecure for the first time within the last 3 and a half years, you definitely downloaded mSecure 5. The older versions of mSecure were removed from the App Stores back when v5 was released.

Did you purchase a license for mSecure during the 30 day trial?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario