Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Iphone 12 not transferring data from Mac

I loaded msecure on iPhone 12.  iPhone is linking to MAC - but no data is being transferred,

Now I am locked out of Msecure on my Mac,

1 Persona tiene este problema

Hi Rae,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure I understand what's happening here. Are you saying that your iPhone is linking to your Mac via a USB cord, or are you saying the mSecure apps are linked? I think it's that they are linked via a USB cord, since you would need to be able to open mSecure on your Mac to be able to see the apps are communicating, but I'm not sure.

Regarding your password, installing mSecure on another device doesn't have any effect on the password used to unlock the app, so I don't know how you were locked out of mSecure on your Mac. Also, if you were able to unlock the app on your Mac recently, the password cannot be changed without you making that change on purpose. 

Do you have access to your information in any version of mSecure running on any of your devices?

Mike

Thank you for getting back to me.  I have solved the problem and the iPhone and MAC are synching smoothly now.  I no longer need assistance.

Rae

That's great to hear Rae! Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario