Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Upgrading on a Mac

I have multiple apple devices with Msecure on them.  They are all using icloud backup except one old Mac device that has a down level MSecure that is not capable of backing up on icloud .  I am pretty sure my  license would allow me to upgrade the older device but I can't find the version numbers on the desktop devices.  On myIOS device ( phone) it is 5.7.1   How can i upgrade my older desktop ?

HI David,

Thank you for contacting us. First, let's figure out which version of mSecure you are running on your desktop computers. In order to find the version on your Mac, open mSecure, then click "mSecure > About mSecure" in the top left of your screen. A little window will pop up telling you which version of the app you are running. Which version does it show?

Also, can you let me know which version of MacOS you are running on that device? You can find that by clicking on the apple icon in the top left of your screen, then click "About this Mac".

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us through our email support system where we were able to get this issue resolved today =) If you happen to need any further help, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario