Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

mSecure 5 Authentication Email Not Sent

I purchased mSecure 5 through PayPal, downloaded and tried to create new account with the email used to purchase app. Error message states that an account already exists. I login with the mSecure 4 password and mSecure 5 takes me to the Authentication page to either scan the QR code or import it. I can't do either because I never received an email Authentication. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I changed the password to no avail. I sent a message to mSecure apparently creating a ticket and I still haven't received a response since yesterday!! My next step is to request a refund! I don't have the time, nor do I want to expend all this time trying to activate an app!!

1 Persona tiene este problema
I read the article regarding how to reset your account and after resetting my account, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and logged in with the new password that I created and it worked!! Finally!

Hi Walter. I'm sorry for the delayed response, and it's good to hear you were able to get everything working. Please let us know if you run into any problems in the future. Take care!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario