Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

forgot password for msecure version 5 need to login asap

forgot password for msecure version 5 need to login asap! Please help me everything is on this app!

12 personas tienen esta pregunta

This might help:

Go to Settings on your iPhone and look for Passwords & Accounts. Select Website & App Passwords. Look for mSecure.com. If it's in the list then chances are when you select it, you'll see the password you need.

Patrick

Long-time user of the mSecure App

Hi Chelsea,

I'm sorry to hear the password you are entering is not working. Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do in these situations. In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the data stored in mSecure, so there is no way for us to retrieve the password or your information. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change the password when mSecure is not accepting the password being entered. The only thing we can do here is reset the app, but that means all of the data stored in it will be lost. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here. 

We have just a couple of options moving forward. The first is to keep trying different variations of your password to see if anything you enter will allow you back into mSecure. If you know your hint, and that hint looks helpful, this may be the best route to go.

The second option is to reset your mSecure account altogether, and this should be used only if you know you can't remember your password. If you choose to reset your account, all of your data currently stored in mSecure 5 will be lost, and the app will need to be reinstalled/reset on every device on which it is running. After resetting the account, you will be able to set a new password for future use. To reset your account, follow the instructions in this article: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064228

Again, I'm really sorry for the situation you're in, and I hope you were able to use your hint to gain access to your information. Please let us know should you need further assistance.

Note: Patrick's tip can be helpful if you created your mSecure account via our website at https://www.msecure.com/purchase-sign-in via Safari. Safari includes password recommendations and would have saved whatever password it recommended for you. Also, our support website https://support.msecure.com is completely separate from our app and mSecure account system (this can be confusing for lots of customers).

I forgot my password and you all have yet to help me Retrieve it i have proof that i purchase msecure It was a single device license i purchased on October 2017 for 9.99
I1 I purchase it using my android

Hi Estrena,

License or no license. It does not make a difference for forgotten password issues.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do in these situations. In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the data stored in mSecure, so there is no way for us to retrieve the password or your information. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change the password when mSecure is not accepting the password being entered. The only thing we can do here is reset the app, but that means all of the data stored in it will be lost. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here. 

We have just a couple of options moving forward. The first is to keep trying different variations of your password to see if anything you enter will allow you back into mSecure. If you know your hint, and that hint looks helpful, this may be the best route to go.

The second option is to reset your mSecure account altogether, and this should be used only if you know you can't remember your password. If you choose to reset your account, all of your data currently stored in mSecure 5 will be lost, and the app will need to be reinstalled/reset on every device on which it is running. After resetting the account, you will be able to set a new password for future use. To reset your account, follow the instructions in this article: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064228

So what I have to pay again I remember I forgotten my passcode before and you all help me to get back into my account

Hi Estena,

I don't understand what you mean here. You don't have to pay anything. We can't help you get back a password because we don't know your account password nor do we save your password anywhere. The password only exists in your memory or anywhere else you've saved it. All we can do to help is try to help you remember your password or try to restore your information from a backup file whose password you might remember. If using mSecure 4 or below, you would also have device specific login password so you could remember the login password on one device but not others. In that case, we would work with you to reinstall mSecure 3 or 4 on the devices where you had forgotten your password and then restore your information from the device whose password you did remember. Again, this is not a payment thing. We don't charge you to help you with anything. mSecure 4 and below were paid apps where you paid to download the app. mSecure 5 is a free app to download and you must purchase a license in order to use all the features after the 30 day trial period.

Thank you Patrick....it worked!

¡Los comentarios de esta discusión están cerrados!