Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Chromebook Samsung

I have msecure on my Android tablet and my windows laptop. I just got a Samsung chromebook and I am puzzled on how to get msecure to work on it.. 

PLEASE help. 

Jon Temple 

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Can you let me know what you are having issues with here? I'm guessing it's the authentication process. If so:

mSecure 5 on your Chromebook/Pixelbook is an Android emulated app. It uses the Android emulation for everything. Please download an Android version of an app in order to save the QR code image png on your device. For example, you can download the Gmail Android app, access the QR code email using that app, and tap and hold the QR code image in order to save it to your Android structured Download folder. That will save the image in a manner that the mSecure 5 Android app can access from the "Import File" option.

You need to tell what the problem you are facing to run msecure please tell clearly mSecure is an entire redesign of the app you trust to protect your most important information You need to download the latest version of this app you can also check back to school coupons for more apps Chromebooks have been flying high since their launch its a cheap alternative to laptops .

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario