Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Respondido

Unable to sync with Windows 10 Hardwired PC and iPhone IOS 11

I just purchased version 5.5.54.0 of mSecure for my Windows 10 desktop computer thinking I would be able to sync info between my iPhone (IOS 11.4.1) which is running mSecure 4.5.4.  However, the sync methods available on the desktop (which is hardwired and not on Wi-Fi) include mSecureCloud but the version my phone doesn’t include mSecureCloud.  I’m comfortable using Wi-Fi, iCloud, or mSecureCloud be I’m not willing to use Dropbox.

How can I get the information on my phone to sync with the new desktop version?

Respuesta

HI Ed,

mSecure 5 will not sync with the previous versions. However, it can restore from a .msim backup file created in the previous versions. Please download mSecure 5 on your iPhone and use this guide to migrate your information to mSecure 5: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064653-transfer-information-from-msecure-4-to-msecure-5

I'd recommend using our mSecure Cloud syncing feature because it'll make syncing much easier. However, you can use our WiFi syncing to sync via your local network in mSecure 5, even if you have your computer connected via ethernet cable.

Thank you Eden.  I didn't realize there was a newer version for IOS.  Upgrading the version on my phone did the trick

Hi Ed,

I'm glad I was able to help here.

¡Los comentarios de esta discusión están cerrados!