Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Adding Apps to migrated entries

I noticed in v5.5, new entries can be linked to an app. For instance, I created an entry for Starbucks and I got theoption to link it to the Starbucks app on my phone. In previous versions, App was one of the types of entries and I was wondering if there would be a way to edit those entries to be linked to the corresponding app on my phone?

I've looked at both the android version and the desktop version and could not find a way to link existing entries and I really don't want to have to recreate all those entries. 

Hi Bethann,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  The only reason to link an app in the Login type for record is to pull up our Third party apps auto login feature. However, Google had us remove that feature in November of last year. Thankfully, that feature will be returning very soon with our next release. However, you'll have to link apps manually one by one. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you here.

I guess I'll be looking forward to the next release! Linking apps one by one is still better than re-entering all the data. Thank you for the response!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario