Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

obsolete password

I have mSecure on my iMac, iPhone, iPad and macbook pro. Some time ago I changed the password on all my devices except macbook pro as I don’t use it very often. When I tried to open mSecure on my macbook pro it is asking for my old password which I don’t remember but I can’t see a way to restore a backup of the version with the latest password. Is there any way to do this?

Hi Alan,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. What version of mSecure are you using or trying to use here?

I am unable to open this I paid for it already I believe you should have forgot password what a rip off.  reporting to apple. 

Hi Cindy,

I'm sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Can you let me know more about the issues you are experiencing? Unfortunately, the single sentence you replied with does not provide enough information for me. What version of mSecure are you using and on what kind of device(s)? It sounds like the app is not opening? Is that correct? Are you able to tap the app icon and launch the app? Does the app close afterwards? The more information you can provide, the easier and more quickly I can help you with any issues you might be having.

Thanks!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario