Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

db field corruption

I have serious errors in database fields and field labels. Data entered in a one field appear in another. The corruption appears to be ‘account type’ with ‘username’, ‘routing number’ with ‘password’, and ‘name’ with ‘pin’ and ‘account number’. In some instances the same field name appears twice. In other instances fields that were once created do not appear. This usually occurs when corrections are made.

1 Persona tiene este problema

Hi Terry, 

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing. With mSecure 5.5.3, mSecure checks your default language and will rename your labels to their default label names. You can fix this by going into the Edit Type settings in the mSecure 5 settings, selecting the record type in question, and changing the field labels to match the field types and data you are using for those fields. This language check will not happen again unless your default language for your device is change. Please let me know if you need more detailed information on how to do this.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario