Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

En Proceso

Allow PDF Attachments

Adding previous forum feature requests here.

This feature is currently only available on the Android app in mSecure 5. However, we do have plans to add the feature to all other platforms in the near future.

21 personas les gusta esta idea

When  can we expect PDF support in iOS and MAC OS?

Hi Etilbert,

I'm not sure when customers can expect PDF support on all other platforms. We do not give time frames or release dates for features or updates. However, I will update this discussion when we have more news to share about this.

Thanks,

Eden

Very much awaited, hope you can give a rough date atleast. Has been very long.

Hey Eden, could you share some information on this? 

I know the team won't bring this but I would wish to have the ability to allow .txt (notepad) and .doc/docx (word) files.

Other apps are allowing to attach all type of files and here still no PDF for iOS and Mac. Very disappointed.

Also delete custom icons not yet implemented.

This seems to be taking a long to line, for something that is already available on Android. Saw was available on Android so upgraded aldrin previous version and started using, disappointed to see it is still not available. This could be the difference between a three and five star review in the App Store.

Another nudge for a progress update on this feature

PDF support in IOS is sure taking a long time. If it’s in Android why is it so hard to add it to IOS?

Hi guys,

I'm sorry that this is taking so long to be in mSecure 5 on iOS, Mac, and Windows. If it was up to me, it would have been added before release. However, it is not up to me. I believe this feature is going to be pushed back to be implemented with other bigger features though. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you all here.

@Eden

Any update on delete custom icons?

Hi Dharmil,

This feature request topic is about allowing pdf attachments. However, to answer your question, I believe that the deletion of custom icons feature is going to be pushed back to be implemented with other bigger features this spring/summer. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you all here.

It looks the team is very busy or they do not plan to push minor updates to solve broken things. A little disappointed to see the PDF feature and delete custom icons pushed back. Any bigger features to be implemented in future updates you can share?

HI Dharmil,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Nothing is broken here. I'm happy to share information about planned features. However, let's have a new question topic about that instead of discussing this in the PDF attachments feature request.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario