Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

MY MSecure password keeper has been comprimised withyin!

This is a nightmare, and someones already hacked into my Netflix account

I can't get any help!  

Hi Pam,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. I'm not sure what has happened, but the one thing I would like to explain is that it's highly unlikely someone has accessed your mSecure account without your consent. Can you explain why you think your account was compromised?

The first thing to go over here is that if your account was compromised, meaning someone was able to sign in to your mSecure account, the only way they would be able to gain access to your information is if you were storing your data in the mSecure Cloud. However, I checked for an account using your "pam@pamadamsateam.com" email address, and I was unable to find one. Do you know which version of mSecure you are running, because if it's the older version of mSecure, mSecure 3 for desktop or 4 for mobile, then you won't have an account.

Even though it's very unlikely anyone has access to your mSecure information, the first thing you should do in this type of situation is change the password for mSecure, but I won't be able to tell you how to do that until I know which version of mSecure you're running.

Next, it's important to understand that data stored in mSecure is only a copy of the credentials used to for your actual online accounts. This means that if a person did get access to your information, the first thing you should do is change the passwords to all of your most sensitive online accounts, because if they got access to your mSecure data, that would give them the ability to sign in to any account that you had stored in the app. So we recommend changing the passwords for all your financial accounts immediately. After you get your financial account's passwords changed, be sure to change the passwords for your other accounts as well. That way, even if someone does have access to your information, they will not be able to sign in to your online account since they will not have the new password you just set for each account.

Hello - I got a new iphone and I have always logged into msecure with face id.  The face id is disabled for msecure and I can't remember my password.  HELP

Hi Kelly,

I realize you have always used Face ID to unlock mSecure, and I'm hoping my previous post explained to you why it's not working now. Whenever you move to a new iOS device, the Face ID for apps like mSecure will never work from the start after Face ID is set up. The reason is that the password stored in the secure location on the previous device is not synced over to the new device. This is on purpose and by Apple's design. It's not an mSecure feature or bug. It's important to know this, because whatever happens here, I'm hoping this knowledge will make it so it doesn't happen again in the future.

The only thing I can do at this point is try to help you get your data from an mSecure app where you're still able to unlock it using Face or Touch ID. Do you still have your old device, and if so, are you able to open mSecure and view your information? Are you able to view your information in any version of mSecure on at least one device?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen