Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Allow tags to be used as quick filters (Apple phones/iPads)

This is a request from years ago but wanted to get back on the list for a new release.

Currently its possible to store quick filers at the top of the screen (iPhone/iPad) but the quick filters are only record types - I'm probably not alone as not using record types - all my records are considered logins - so this is wasted space.

It would be very useful to be able to select from my top 5 favourite tags instead of record types.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will get this on our development radar, because it's our goal to create a much more robust tab bar experience on the main view. I'm hopeful we can at least get custom tag filters for the tab bar in 6.2, but I can't promise this will happen.

I'll be talking about this more with our development team in our meeting on Tuesday, so I'll have more information after that meeting. If I don't get back to you in this thread, please don't hesitate to post again, and I'll provide an update for you on what was decided.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen