Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

iPad and touch ID

How do I restore touch ID capability to my iPad?

Just today, the Touch ID on my old iPad (Pro gen 2 running iPadOS 16.2) does not recognize the iPad's Touch ID. Touch ID works on other apps. I am able to log into mSecure with my password but there is no option in mSecure of my iPadOS settings to enable Touch ID for mSecure. I did power cycle the iPad as well.

My mSecure on my iPhone 14 works just dandy with Face ID.

Harry

Problem Solved! I updated from iPadOS 16.2 to 16.3 and the selector to enable Touch ID was in the settings for mSecure when is was not before (on multiple checks under multiple circumstances).

Harry

Hi Harry,

I'm not sure why the Touch ID setting wasn't present before the iPad OS update, but it's great to hear all is working now. Please let me know should you need further assistance.

Lack way to find Touch ID for new IPad Air on m-secure site to shift from face recognition ….which works on IPhone 13. Up to date with operating systems 17+

@Jean The only way to turn on Touch ID for any Apple device is from the Settings of the mSecure app on that particular device. For example, on your iPad, you would need to open mSecure, sign in to your account if you haven't already or just enter your password to unlock the app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner, and then tap Settings. In the Settings, you should see a toggle to turn on Touch ID. If you don't see that toggle, that means either mSecure doesn't have permission to use the feature on that device, or you're signed in to an account that doesn't have access to the feature.

What do you see when you open the Settings of mSecure on your iPad? Is there a toggle to turn on Touch ID Unlock?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen