Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

using msecure on macbook pro El Capitan 10.11.6

Hi How can I use mSecure on my Macbook pro?  Do I need an earlier version ?  

Also at the bottom of the App there is a message to say Trial period has expired.

What is this all about?

By the way,  still love it. Just want to use it on the bigger screen rather than iPhone or iPad.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

David

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the oldest version of macOS mSecure supports is 10.13 (High Sierra), so it can't be installed on a Mac running El Capitan. Do you know if your MacBook is capped at 10.11.6, or is it possible you may be able to upgrade it to 10.13?

With regards to your trial period, mSecure 6 gives you a 30 day trial to test all of the features in the app. After that 30 days is up, it runs in free mode, where you no longer have access to features like syncing, backup/restore, cross-account sharing, tags, etc. However, I checked your account, which has the same email address you are using here in the forum, and it shows you have an mSecure 5 Pro license. This means you should have an Essentials account, and the Essentials features include all of mSecure 5's features as well as others added to mSecure 6.

When you go to the Account Settings, does it show you that you have an Essentials account in mSecure on both iOS devices?

won't seem to update to Monterey on mac. Just keeps spinning. When sending encrypted backup won't send?

@Kerri I'm not sure what you mean when you talk about sending encrypted backups. Are you trying to do that in the iOS app, because you can't send email backups in the Mac version of mSecure. Also, what do you mean when you talk about updating on your Mac running Monterey? Are you trying to update the mSecure app, or is syncing not working in the app? mSecure is supported in Monterey, so there is no reason why your computer shouldn't be able to install the latest version of the app.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen