Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Sign out of newly downloaded v6

I need help. I have used mSecure for several years. A few months ago I realized my MacBook was not syncing with my iPhone and iPad. I purchased v6, uploaded it to iPhone and iPad and deleted v5 from both. I uploaded it to MacBook, but v6 tries to login to my old email account / login. I still have v5 on MacBook since I no longer have info on iPhone and iPad. How can I sync all devices?

Hi Dana,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what's happening here, but I just checked your account that has the same email address you are using here in the forum, and it only has an iOS device signed in to it. Are you ok with typing out the email address(es) you are seeing in the Account Settings for all your mSecure apps, or would you like to move this discussion over to email support?

Also, to keep things more concise, I'm deleting the other post you created in the forum. We'll keep all correspondence here in this thread or move it over to email.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen