Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Use 1 account across 2 iPhones

I want to share my account with my wife. I installed and tried to login with my account on her device. The data won't show up. I reset syncing from dropbox to mSecure server and it still won't do it. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi Jim,

Thank you for getting in contact with us, and I'm sorry for the delay in my response. The problem here is that I'm not seeing any records in your mSecure Cloud account. When data is stored on our server, we can't see the actual information stored, since it's encrypted, but we can see how many records are stored there. However, there are no records in your account, so that explains why your wife's devices have no records in mSecure.

Real quick, I'm going to have you try performing a manual sync on your iPhone. Open mSecure, then when you get to the view showing the list of your records, tap and hold anywhere on the list and pull down. Keep on pulling down until you see the sync indicator show up under the tab bar and start spinning. After it's done syncing, you should see a message at the bottom of your screen telling you the sync was complete or that something went wrong.

Were you able to perform the manual sync Jim?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen