Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Why are model names not syncing?

Hi

When I choose my models on my iPad, they are different from those on my MacBook Air. So when I add an item on my iPad, I don't have the same choices as on my MacBook. See example "Banque" and "Compte bancaire". It's the same on my iPhone, the model names are those of the Macbook Air. I have mSecure for several years and made several version migrations.

Thank.

Hi Normand,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. It looks like your Templates, or Models, are out of sync somehow. The first thing I need to do is make sure you are signed in to the same mSecure account, as having multiple accounts would be the most common reason for this type of behavior.

To find the email address for your account, follow the instructions below on each device running mSecure.

For iOS app:

1.    Tap the menu icon in the top left of mSecure's main view

2.    Tap Settings at the bottom of menu

3.    Tap Account Settings

For the Mac app:

1.    Open mSecure

2.    Click "mSecure > Preferences" in the menu bar in the top left of your screen

3.    Click the "Account" tab

What is the email address you see for the Username?

If the email address is the same, please go back to the main view on your iOS device, then tap the menu button again. What number do you see to the right of "All Records" at the top of the menu? And on your Mac, what number do you see to the right of "All Records" at the top of the left column?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen