Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Please restore my touch ID

My touch ID suddenly stopped working in Iphone and Ipad. After much research found that I have to buy up to at least an Essential to have that feature. I just bought the Essential feature. I still cannot use touch ID. I got a message that says Touch ID is a paid feature. Then the message gives me to temporary touch ID so I can go in and change my password. I don't need to change my password. Have attached a screenshot.  I would like to have the Touch ID that I have now paid for. Could you please help me? 

1 Person hat dieses Problem

Hi Priscilla,

Thank you for contacting us. I checked your account with the email address you are using here in the forum, and I was able to find it. I can also confirm that your Essentials subscription has been applied to that account. That means you should have no problems using the Touch ID unlock feature for mSecure. It could be that you are signed in to the wrong account in your mSecure app on your iOS device.

Please open mSecure, tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines), tap Settings, and then tap Account Settings. Does it tell you you have an Essentials account? If not, what email address is displayed in the Account Settings?

There is no Touch ID any longer for iPhone SE 2022?  Have to use password constantly, I have essential account.  Why? 

Is Touch ID no longer available on iPhone?  There is no where to turn it on.  iPhone SE 2022. 

@Ron If you do not see the "Use Touch ID" toggle in mSecure's Settings, and you're sure you have an Essentials account, then it's most likely that Touch ID has lost it's permission to be used for mSecure. First, please open mSecure on your phone, tap the menu button in the top left (3 stacked lines), then tap Settings. In the Settings screen, do you see a toggle to turn on Touch ID support? If not, go back to the Settings, and tap Account Settings. What email address do you see for your account, and what type of account does it say you have?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen