Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Let Us Write Our Own Passwords On New Logins

When I was using LastPass, before discovering mSecure, I could write all my passwords (PW) as sentences with numbers when the little window would pop-up, offering options for password creation.

It would be nice to do the same with mSecure. As of now, I have to open the desktop app and fill out the PW using my secret sentence style in the desktop app.

No biggie would be nice. Please consider letting us create our own passwords.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for contacting us and for the suggestion. However, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here, and I think that's because I'm not familiar with how LastPass's UI works. I actually used to use LastPass, but only as a browser extension, and I don't remember how the password creation worked as it was a long time ago. Are you saying you don't want to have to open the desktop app in order to create a new Login? The password you use has to be stored somewhere in the app if you are keeping your information in mSecure in sync with your online account credentials, so it would seem like you would need to open the app to store the changes. Are you asking about browser extensions by chance?

Hi Mike,

Okay, I understand. Don't have any idea what I was thinking either. Sorry to trouble you. 

Please close this ticket with a smile. 

All is good! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶p

Ken

No problem at all Ken! Please let me know if you need further assistance while using mSecure.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen