Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

version 4.0.6.003 to version 6 on android

Im having a great deal of trouble trying to up grade mSecure  from version 4 to version 6? i cant import my backup files from 4 to 6 no matter what i do. its asking me to use the QR code, which I cant work out how to do OR import file , which when I do it tells me its the 'Wrong file format'?

2 Personen haben dieses Problem

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting us. You wont be able to import your mSecure 4 data until you are signed in to your mSecure 6 account, and in order to do that, you'll need to know your account password, meaning mSecure has to accept it, and you'll also need your QR code that was sent out when you first set up your mSecure account in mSecure 5 or 6. When you try to sign in to the mSecure 6 app, what happens? Are you able to get passed the screen where you are asked for your Username and Password? If so, what happens when you try to scan your QR code?

I've done an upgrade from version 4 to version 6 I have yet to receive an email with my QR code and key and my 30 day trial of v6 premium

@Ron It's great to hear you were able to upgrade to v6. The QR code is only sent to you when you first set up your mSecure account. Because one of its primary uses is to authenticate you as the owner of your account, it cannot be sent out every time you sign in to it, as that would defeat the purpose. For your account, it was set up back in August of 2017, so that would be when you would have received the QR code.

Real quick, are you able to open mSecure 6 on one of your devices? If so, what type of device is it?

Also, your account does have an Essentials subscription applied to it, so one of two things is happening here: 1) You are signed in to the wrong account on one or more devices; 2) You are still within the trial period where you get Premium features for free and as soon as the trial expires, you'll have an Essentials account. As soon as I know what device you are using, I'll have you check your account settings to make sure everything is set up properly.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen