Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Update

Updated to ? Pro Version and payed € 15,xx for one year. After having done this, I was asked to Update to Pro Version a second time and the price was 30 € plus . Pretty funny. How do I find out whether I got an update and if so, what kind of? Regards from Germany Bodo

Hi Bodo,

The only reason you should be asked to upgrade more than one time is if you are signed in to at least two different mSecure accounts. I can't check your mSecure account, because the email you are using here in the forum is does not return an account when I use it to search for one. You can write the email out here in the forum, or if you prefer, you can send an email to our support at "support@msevensoftware.com." Let me know how you would like to proceed.

how do I update to latest version

@Stuart What type of device do you use? mSecure should update automatically depending on your app store settings, so if it isn't, I need to know the type of device you have before I can help.

Also, please look in "Settings > About mSecure" and tell me what version you are currently running.

Just a basic HP Envy laptop

It's possible you're already running the latest version of mSecure @Stuart. Please open mSecure and unlock the app with your password. After unlocking it, click the gear icon in the bottom left corner. In the Settings screen, scroll down and click "About mSecure." What version number does it say you're running?

It updated overnight somehow and will is good now.  I am running the latest version now.  Thanks for your time and quick responses.

Stuart

No problem at all Stuart! Let me know should you need further assistance.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen