Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Login Account Layout

In some of my entries that are a Login/ private the user/email is above the password. Others it is below. I’ve looked through numerous entries and they are identical. How to fix this?

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what's happening here, but the only way to change the order of the fields in each record is to edit each record and reorder the fields as you come across them being out of order. In a future Windows release, we're adding the ability to change the oder of fields in existing records like it worked in previous versions of the app. I'm not sure when that version will be released, but since this shouldn't cause any real issues the usage of the app, the easiest thing to do here would be to wait until you can change the field order by editing the Login template. One thing to mention, you should already be able to reorder the fields for your records if you change the field order of the Login template in the iOS version of the app.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen