Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

mSecure 6 License

I have paid for mSecure 6 for my iMac and for my iPhone 12. Does my license allow me to install my licensed version on my wife's iPad Pro or does that require a separate purchase to use it on her iPad?

Now all is good thank you very much about all supporting you deserve 5 stars great service absolutely great thank you again
I was thinking i lose my essential account forever and never get it back i can believe you did it amazing

Hi Stoyan,

It's no problem at all. We run into these types of issues from time to time, and as long as the user will stick with me through the process of figuring out the problem, I can usually get it resolved =)  Thank you for your patience as we worked through it, and it's great to hear everything is back to normal now. Let me know if you need further assistance in the future.

I may have missed a problem you ran into, because the post needed to be approved for some reason. Just to make sure, you were able to change your email address on your account, right? Everything is fixed and back to normal? I think it is, but I want to be sure.

Yes i succeeded to change the email address and now everything work perfect I show Essential Account so I think everything is ok now !

That's great Stoyan and thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Take care.

Thank you both, especially Stoyan, for the most entertaining thread i think I have read in a long time.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen