Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Lost my mSecure

Good Afternoon, Recently my phone crashed and I lost info including mSecure. I'm having trouble getting it back and now there's no App on my phone. I have several e-mails so I'm not even sure which e-mail it was originally entered under. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is the password.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you, Bob 

Hi Bob,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. The only way I can find an account is if I emails to search for. There is no other personal data stored on your account that can help us in finding an account.

Can you list out the emails you may have used for your account? Once I have them, I can check if an account exists for each of them.

I have Msecure version (6.0.0.1.1604) on my cell phone and my computer. Recently I had a computer problem connecting to the internet. After support from my ISP, it has been resolved. The problem now is that when I try to open Msecure, it opens to the black box with the key picture, and goes no further. The copy on my phone works fine. How can I reload the program to my computer?

Sorry. Didn't realize I was replying to an old one. I didn't see this question.

@Gary I think I know what's happening here, and we're trying to figure out the solution now. Are you willing to help us by downloading logging builds so we can try to get the information we need to fix the issue? If you are, I would just need to get the email address you use for signing in to Store app on your PC. If you don't want to write that email address out here in the forum, we can move over to email support instead. To do that, simply send an email to support@msevensoftware.com with the email address, and let me know here in this thread that it was sent. I'll check the email, get you added to the list for access to the latest logging build, and then you will be able to download it.

Thank you Mike. My email address has been sent to you.

@Gary Did you send the from the email address you are using here in the forum? I checked your account in our system, but I'm not seeing any new emails sent within the last day. Can you try sending it again from the email address you use here in the forum?

My ticket #87250. Email address is mgmarasco@gmail.com

@Michael I checked your ticket, and it doesn't sound like you are dealing with the same issue @Gary is. Logging won't be able to help us if the app is not on your device. I have responded to you in your other forum post, so we'll keep our correspondence there from here on out.

The only email I have is:   shipmstr@embarqmail.com

@Gary I'm still not seeing the email in our system, but if that's the email you use for the Store app on your PC, you don't need to resend it. Is "shipmstr@embarqmail.com" the email address when you click on the portrait in the top right of the Store app?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen