Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Password not crossing into V6

Could someone please tell me how to get all my passwords up into this V6 on my iPhone. Only a fraction of them come up. I use that app everyday!

1 Person gefällt die Idee

It sounds like you might have the favorites filter turned on. Open mSecure, then look at the top right corner of the app. Do you see a yellow star? If so, what happens when you tap the yellow star to turn off the favorites filter?

Thank you Soooo Much for this solution! I have access to all of my 781 passwords now. I was going out of my mind trying to figure out how to get to the rest of my passwords, only 28 were showing up, and I haven’t been able to get a response from customer service. The Favorites option should be turned off on the new version, unless someone specifically chooses to turn it on.

Hi Page,

It's good to hear this fixed the problem you were experiencing. To be clear, the favorites filter is not turned on by default in v6. I'm not sure what happened here after you upgraded, but mSecure is not designed to turn on the favorites filter after you upgrade, especially since we know the confusion that can cause our users.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen