Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Print file attached

How extrat and print file attached in item ?

Hi Alain,

If you click on an attachment, you'll see a little icon in the top right corner that looks like a circle with an arrow going out the top. Click that, and it will open in a Windows app window. From there, you can print by tapping the print button in the top right corner.

Hi

Does anyone know how to do this from a Mac? I don't have the little circle with an arrow and if I use the regular print feature it prints whatever is in filtered in mSecure and not the attachment

@Robert...noticed a posting several months back that said..

."Hi Alain,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, at this time, it's not possible to save or print the files attached to mSecure for Mac or Android. However, this is on our radar for a future release. One thing to mention, however, if you are wanting to print a picture, you could take a screen grab using "shift+command+4", save it as a .png and then print it. I suspect you are trying to print text documents, but I thought I would this work-around in case it helps."

@Robert.  I don't believe this feature to print from Mac is available yet. Apparently in the works.

@Robert I can confirm that it's not possible to print out the attachments stored in your records. The only way to do that is to take a screenshot of the opened attachment, and then you can print the screenshot using Preview.

Can you provide me the workflow you have that necessitates the printing of attachments? If I could get the use case documented, it's possible we could move this feature request to a higher priority on our list.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen