Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Fast path for account deletion

The mSecure website must offer a fast path for account deletion. I want my account deleted and all my PII removed from mSeven’s computers. This fast path is common practice. When I submitted a ticket with a request for deletion, all I got was the canned response, “we’re overwhelmed and busy: go see the forum.” Not acceptable,

Hi Albo,

I'm not sure what you mean by "Not acceptable." What else are you hoping for when we can't get to your ticket any faster? We have many, many other tickets in front of yours, so an automated response is sent out in an attempt to answer the most obvious questions our users have. What is unacceptable about that? I would think it should be appreciated that we at least try to give you something knowing we won't be able to get your ticket for some time.

With regards to your request, there is no way to delete your account as you are asking. However, before I help you with the account deletion, might I ask why you want to delete it? I checked your account, and it has a v5 paid license, which means you won't have to sign up for a subscription in order to keep using the app in the exact same manner you did before the v6 release. Has something gone wrong, or are you thinking you have to sign up for a subscription?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen