Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Beantwortet

Family pricing with msecure 6 ?

What is the price for a family ? should we have all a subscription ? And for the old users of Secure 5 how does it work ?

Thank's for you help because support doesn't answer

1 Person hat diese Frage
Antwort

Hi Philauzun,

Thank you for contacting us about mSecure 6! Our support volume is very high right now, as you might imagine, so our response times are much higher than normal. We apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner.

With regards to pricing, we have not implemented a family subscription plan yet. However it is on our roadmap as one of the first new features we will be releasing. You have a couple of different options until that plan is available. Does everyone in your family have their own mSecure account, and if so, do the accounts have a v5 license?

Unfortunately, they don't have all a mSecure account V5 license. So if there is no family plan, I think, with regrets, that I will move to 1password family Subscription. It will cost less than 6 mSecure V6 premium Subscription .

5 premium subscription at 2.99 = 14,95 $

1 premium Subscription for V5 users = 1,99 $ for a Total cost of 16,94 $/month where 1password will cost me 5,99 $/month

What a pity to set up a sharing system in the application without thinking about those who will use this function, especially within families. At this rate, you risk losing a good number of users 

@Phliauzun The family plan is coning. It's one of the first priorities on our roadmap if you have had a change to look at that. While it won't be available before the end of the 30 day trial everyone has, you could purchase monthly Premium accounts until the family plan is released and then change over. Not sure if that will work for you, but I thought I would mention it as an option.

We too are looking for a family subscription solution that doesn't require everyone in the family to pay for separate subscriptions.  Ideally, every family member (up to a certain number, 6 perhaps?) should be able to log into the same mSecure account (family subscription), but only have access to certain passwords as designated by the admin, i.e. the vault assigned to them.  Hopefully this won't require separate mSecure accounts, but if it does, they are all covered under the one family plan.

We too are looking for a family subscription solution that doesn't require everyone in the family to pay for separate subscriptions.  Ideally, every family member should be able to log into the same mSecure account (family subscription, perhaps up to 6?), but only have access to certain passwords as designated by the admin, i.e. the vault assigned to them.  Hopefully this won't require separate mSecure accounts, but if it does, they are all covered under the one family plan.

I understand that in mSecure V6 it is planned to make a family subscription available and that although this is high on the list of things to do, it is still in the planned stage. I wonder what would happen if my wife and I were to take the new V6 premium version (with the reduced prices for being existing V5 pro users) now, and then switch to a family subscription when it’s available? At the moment we don’t know what that subscription might cost and whether, for just 2 of us, it would be a worthwhile switch or not. We also don’t know when it might be available or whether there would be a discount for V5 pro users, especially if the trial period of the V6 premium version had expired and we hadn’t taken up the offer for the discounted V6 premium version.

Advice from mSeven would be much appreciated please.

I also have the same question as Nigel.  I seem to remember reading that the reduced pricing for existing V5 users was for a limited time only (although I don't recall seeing any specifics as for the timeframe).  Some clarity on this issue would be appreciated.

@Bob We do have a Family Subscription planned, and it is one of the highest priorities for our first feature release. It will allow you to have somewhere between 5-7 family members covered for Premium use.

@Nigel @Sam As mentioned above, a Family subscription tier is planned that provides somewhere between 5-7 Premium accounts. We haven't finalized the price, but as of now, it looks something like this:

1) If the account has a v5 license (33% discount): 

• Billed monthly > $3.99 per month ($47.92 yearly)

• Billed annually > $3.33 Monthly ($39.99 yearly)

2) If no v5 license:

• Billed monthly > $5.99 Monthly ($71.88 yearly)

• Billed annually > $4.99 Monthly ($59.99 yearly)

@Nigel If you and your wife go for two Premium accounts, it actually would be cheaper than going with the Family plan. The Family Plan only starts providing a discount when you have 3 people needing access. If only 2 accounts are in the mix, it's actually $5 less to pay for two Premium accounts at $14.99.

Many thanks for the information Mike. Personal premium accounts seems to be the way to go for me to get all the premium extras.

No problem at all @Nigel! One thing I should have mentioned in the previous post is that those are preliminary numbers. I said it would be cheaper to go with two Premium accounts, and I'm almost certain it will be, but pricing can still change before we actually release the Family plan. Once it's released, if it does turn out to be cheaper to go with the Family plan for two people, we will make it right! Just message me here in the forum, and we'll make sure you're not overpaying.

Mike,

Thanks for the clarification and additional information.  

Thanks again Mike

No problem at all everyone! Let me know if you have other questions.

It has been a while since the last post.  Any possibly updates on time frame for the family plan?  

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen