Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

PASSWORD

Buongiorno

non risco a recuperare la pass. utilizzando il tasto RECUPERA PASSWORD. come posso fare?? inserendo la mia mail il messaggio conferma di mandarmi per posta le indicazioni per il cambio ma non arriva nulla

grazie per vostro aiuto

Ciao Alessandro,

Grazie per averci contattato e mi dispiace per il problema che stai vivendo. Con mSecure, non c'è modo di recuperare la password. Puoi cambiare la password del tuo account mSecure, ma se non sei già in grado di aprire l'app, cambiando la password il tuo account verrà prima resettato. Durante il reset dell'account, sarai in grado di impostare una nuova password per l'account, quindi potrai accedere di nuovo.

Prima di fare qualsiasi risoluzione dei problemi, puoi farmi sapere cosa ti ha portato a questo punto in cui hai bisogno di aiuto con la tua password? Per favore, fornisci tutto il contesto possibile su ciò che sta accadendo, e dovrei essere in grado di aiutarti. Per esempio, stai cercando di aggiornare a mSecure 5 da una versione precedente dell'applicazione?

---

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. With mSecure, there is no way to recover your password. You can change the password for your mSecure account, but if you aren't already able to open the app, changing the password will reset your account first. During the account reset, you will be able to set a new password for the account, then you can sign in to it again.

Before we do any troubleshooting, can you let me know what has led you to this place where you need help with your password? Please provide all the context you can about what is happening, and I should be able to help. For example, are you you trying to upgrade to mSecure 5 from an older version of the app?

I upgraded my phone and couldn’t remember my password. Can I reset my password without losing my data?

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. If you don't have access to your information in at least one mSecure app, there is no way to change your password without also loosing access your data. However, I like to get more information before giving up hope on being able to retrieve your information. Do you still have access to your old phone by chance? If you do, are you able to open mSecure and unlock the app to view your data? If not on your old phone, are you able to open and unlock mSecure on any device?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen