Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

mSecure 6

Hi,

Do we have any update on mSecure 6 / features and how the subscription / pricing model works. I can see that messages have been passed a couple of months ago to Beta testers, but any timescales of letting making this public?

Many thanks

Hi Ai,

We had to shift some of our resources over to helping with an issue in the older mSecure app caused by recent iOS updates. While our v6 beta testing is not on hold, it has been slowed down. We're getting the issues in the old app handled, so we plan to be back in full force with the beta process soon. I don't have a concrete date as to when v6 will be released to the public, but it will be as soon as possible.

Also, the pricing model is in place already. There will be two tiers: Gold and Platinum. For our customers with a v5 Pro license, they will be guaranteed 1 full year of access to the Gold tier. That tier has all of the features you have in mSecure 5 with some new features like the iOS Tab Bar, One-Time Password Fields and an Improved Password Generator. The Platinum subscription has access to all features in the app, of course. The final pricing for each tier has not been released as of yet.

Thanks for your reply and explaining the situation. Looking forward to v6 when it comes out. Keep up the good work.

No problem at all Ai! Take care, and let me know should you need further assistance.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen