Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

MSecure 5 Pro

I have been running MSecure 5 for a long time.  Just bought new phone and could not figure out how to move over the information.  Looked like I needed to get Pro license so I could sync devices.  So I paid the 29.99 for the Pro License.   The transaction cleared my card.  But I still do not show that I have a pro license and still can not sync my devices.  I sent two tickets in to the support desk and have not received a response.  And I can not find a phone number to talk to anyone at MSecure.  Please help.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. It sounds like you may have two different accounts, and the payment was applied to a different account than you are currently signed in to on your iPhone. Real quick, do you still have access to your information in mSecure on your old iPhone? If so, please open mSecure on both devices, then tap the menu icon in the top left of the screen. Tap Settings, then tap Account Settings. What email address do you see next to the username in the mSecure apps on both devices?

Robertgarrettevans@gmail.com on both devices. Below is the info from buying the license. Order number GPA 3359-7343-8569-42671 on May 10, 2021 8:45:27 AM EDT
Robertgarrettevans@gmail.com on both devices. Below is the info from buying the license. Order number GPA 3359-7343-8569-42671 on May 10, 2021 8:45:27 AM EDT

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure what happened, but I checked your purchase and your account, and the license was never applied. I just added the license, you should see that it's a paid account now.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen