Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Update mSecure for ARM support on Big Sur

Will we see an update for ARM support on Big Sur?    I really don't want to buy a new version, and with the unkept promises of being able to swap 'Types' on an items in mSecure 5, I'm not hopeful we'll see an update.  

Hi Aaron,

Are you encountering problems with mSecure running on an M1-based Mac? If so, it shouldn't have anything to do with it not running natively on the M1 architecture. We have tested the app on an M1 Mac, and it performs exactly like it should. That being said, mSecure 6, which we are working on now, is already a native M1 app.

Also, just for clarification, there should have been no promises made for being able to swap types on your records in mSecure 5. I'm not sure where you heard that, but we never made a decision to change the functionality of how types work for mSecure 5. However, in mSecure 6, that functionality has already been added to the app, so when it is available, you will be able to change the templates you use for your records.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen