Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Fingerprint login

I had fingerprint login , now it is asking me for my password. I dont remember my password since I've been using fingerprint. How can i get it to go back to asking for fingerprint login? I'm on android 10

3 Personen haben diese Frage

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you let me know if you are using the old or new mSecure app? When you tap on the app icon, is it a bright blue or is it a very dark blue background behind the key?

Hi Mike,

I have the same issue, fingerprint feature not accessible to login, and cannot recall the password.

I have Android 7.0 and using the very dark blue mSecure PRO app

How can this be solved, to have access via fingerprint or recover the password without losing all the data?

Thank you,

Dacian

Same here, I can’t access my fingerprint ID, and have forgotten my password, please help.

Hi Dacian and Christine,

I'm not sure how the fingerprint access would have stopped working all of a sudden. Unfortunately, this is one of the drawbacks to using the biometric authentication, since if something happens and it becomes disabled, then the only way to unlock the app is by manually entering your password. Due to the security of the app, there is no way to bypass manually entering your password after mSecure prompts you to enter it.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen