Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Filtering Search

1.  While testing newly installed mSecure5 on Windows platform (looking to upgrade from Windows 3.5.7, rev 717), it will not allow me to sort down to Group/Type (i.e Business/Bank Accounts) that I am looking for, it just shows all Types no matter what sequence I try to choose them.  Works fine on iPad/iPhone.

2.  Also, does not allow for viewing of all Types without having to go into “Other Types”.  Can you customize the screens at all? 

3.  Can I use mSecure5 as a sandbox while maintaining my “live” date in previous version, then if I choose to go with mSecure5 restore the files from older version so I have all changes made in the interim and not have to try and maintain 2 platforms with updates/edits?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure I understand your first issue. The sort options on Windows are found in the bottom of the middle column. Here's an image that might help:

For issue number two, you can either view All Items, Recents, Logins, Credit Cards, Secure Notes, or one of the Other Types. On iOS/Android, you cannot filter by a specific record type. 

For the last question/issue, you can always restore from a .msim backup file created in mSecure 3 or 4. You are free to mostly use mSecure 3 or 4 while playing around with mSecure 5. If and when you are ready to move to mSecure 5 fully, you can create a backup of mSecure 3 or 4 and restore from that backup file in mSecure 5. Please note that mSecure 5 does not sync with mSecure 3 or 4 and vice versa. 

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen