Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

How to changeemail to access theforum or to delete the forum account?

All is in the title

Hi Christian,

Thank you for contacting us. You can change your email address for our support website by logging in to the support website, clicking on your profile, and editing your details. If you'd like to remove your support account, I'd be happy to do that for you. However, please note that the support account is for support emails, tickets, and forum posts. If we remove your account, a new account will be created if you send us a support email unless we permanently block you as well.

On the current Support web page for Account Details, the email address is a non-editable item.

Hi Geoff,

It looks like you can no longer change the email address for the support forum. I believe I can change it for you if you would like. What is the new email address you would like to use?

Would you change my email address to gandb.bonnin@icloud.com please.

Thanks - Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I should be able to help with this. Before I do, can you let me know if you are wanting to change the email to your mSecure account in the mSecure app, or are you talking about this forum account?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen