Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Secure 5 Mac/iPhone/Mac Air Sync Issues

IP addresses are correct. All accounts verified. Tried all the sync resets ideas by MSecure. No luck. Ideas?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure I have all the information needed to help here. Can you please let me know what version of mSecure you are using on your devices and which sync feature you are trying to use?

From looking up your email address, I see that you have an account and are using mSecure 5 on iOS and Mac with WiFi syncing as your syncing option. Because of that, I'm going to assume that you are using mSecure 5 and are trying to use WiFi syncing here. Please let me know if that's not the case.

First, Are you using mSecure 5 on each device? Second are you using the same mSecure account in mSecure 5 on each device? Third, did you set up mSecure 5 on one of your Mac computers as the "Main computer?" if not, please do so:

1. Open and unlock mSecure 5
  2. Click command+comma
  3. Click Sync
  4. Assuming WiFi syncing is shown as the option, enable the "Main computer" option
    1. If the option is already enabled, go ahead and disable the option, wait a few seconds, and re-enable the option

Did that help your issues here? Have you tried doing a manual sync in mSecure 5 on the devices not labeled the "Main computer?" If not please do so as well:

1. On Mac: command+shift+S to manually sync

2. To manually sync on iOS, please have at least one record on iOS or create a test record and follow these steps:
    1. Tap and hold the top record
    2. Drag the record down and release

Please let me know if you run into any error messages after a sync or manual sync and let me know exactly what that message says. Note that you can avoid most of the issues here by enabling one of our cloud sync options instead as well. I'm happy to continue to help you with the WiFi issues here though. Only mentioning the cloud sync options because they are much easier to use.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen