Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Cancel and save buttons either side of iPhone xs notch not working

I’m trying to use the new feature of autofill passwords on iPhone xs but unable to cancel or save. The buttons are at the very top and either side of the notch. It looks like they are sitting behind the battery and time indicators.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure I understand your description here. Would you be able to provide me a screenshot of the issue instead?

You can capture the screen on your iPhone X using the Sleep/Wake and Volume up buttons.

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the side of your device.
  2. Immediately press and release the Volume Up button. (This should then immediately create a white flash on your screen where your new image will show up in the bottom left corner of your screen)
  3. If you don’t tap on the screenshot when it appears on screen, you can find your screenshot by going to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.

Hello Eden, here is a screenshot. 

Thanks

Thanks for the screenshot! Just to get this correctly, in order to get to this screen, you need to open our Autofill option and select to create a new record, correct?

Yes, but also the cancel button in this location in the native app screen should also be looked at too because it is so close to the time indicator. Trying to press cancel isn’t easy.

Yes, both the cancel and save options are far too high up. We'll fix this issue.

Ok thanks

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen