Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

renew member ship

if I cancel my member ship .and email

Can I reopen and and still use that email.

then I can get a QR Code Authentification

and then start all over

Hi Dennis,

I'm not sure I understand your question here. If you are signed in to mSecure 5 on a device, you can easily change the account email for your account in the settings: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000076322-change-account-username

How do I renew my account? 

@Ron I checked your account in our system, and it looks like your subscription is active through July 24th of 2024. Were you able to get this issue resolved?

Hi Mike,

I figured out how to renew my subscription via the mSecure website. Just logged into my account, updated my credit card information, and paid my annual subscription fee. It was very easy once I figured out what to do. I would recommend that your company inform subscribers of their credit card problems prior to sending out subscription cancellation notices and informing them how to update their credit card information via your website. This is how other companies inform clients that have credit card issues when paying for services. It would have made it much easier and less time consuming trying to figure out how to maintain my subscription to mSecure

Thanks for checking with me. 

@Ron It's great to hear you were able to get everything updated, and thank you for the follow-up. I'm not sure why users aren't getting notified about failed renewal attempts, but when I'm able to figure it out, we'll get it fixed. Take care, and please let me know should you need further assistance.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen