Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Sort by Group and Art

Hello,

how can i sort by Group AND Type like in Version 4?

Thank You

1 Person hat diese Frage

Hi Peter,

Thank you for contacting us. You can Sort by Group, Name, Type, or Date. However, you can only view the specific record types for Logins, Credit Cards, or Secure Notes. If you'd like to view other record types, you will have to select the All Items option. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you here.

How can you worsen a very good program just so much? All the negative reviews in the Play Store should actually make you think! If you had not intentionally turned off version 4, no one would buy version 5! Thanks a lot for this!

Hi Peter,

The negative reviews are actually not from this. Most of our negative reviews are from our initial release and from not having multiple sync options for customers to choose from. Though the majority of our users 80%+ use our mSecure Cloud, not having additional options hurt our initial reviews tremendously. We've learned are lesson about making sure that we always offer multiple sync options for all our customers needs moving forward. Our app has slowly been getting better reviews on Android and is at 4.8/5 with 7k reviews on iOS. All that being said, thank you for your feedback here. We try our best to listen to all feedback regardless of whether it's positive or negative.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen